Senior Social Worker - Children In Care
Are you a passionate, dedicated Senior Social Worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a, Senior Social Workers for the Children In Care to work in Birmingham (East Sutton New Road).
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
Benefits of working with Birmingham Children Trust:
- Some of the lowest social work caseloads in the West Midlands, average caseload of 15-20, the national average is 16 cases
- Accessible parking in New Aston House, Sutton New Road and Lifford House, other areas have parking within a 10 minute walk from the offices
- Multiple locations citywide, easily commutable whichever area candidates are driving from, with good connections to the train stations
- Flexible working and part time, where applicable (most teams apart from ASTI)
- A supportive and empowering organisational culture
- An accredited investor in people, some training provided within assignment
- Much improved local authority, lower caseloads than previously and an improved reputation within the West Midlands area, candidates normally in placement for 9+ months
- Candidates who have positive work experience in Birmingham are often seen as favourable candidates for future positions elsewhere
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'