Senior Social worker, Child Protection Court Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated senior social worker within a child protection court and assessment team based in Herefordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £30 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- To undertake assessments of need and contribute to effective decision making by producing concise written and verbal reports as required.
- To promote effective care planning and good outcomes for children and young people in the looked after system
- To promote active involvement and participation of service users in the planning and provision of services
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience in undertaking court work, the PLO process, writing court reports and giving evidence in court
- You will need to be able to write a court report to a good standard and manage a complex case load
- Have experience of working with looked after children, children with child protection plans and working with CIN cases.
This social worker job is advertised by Clint Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job