Senior Social Work - Children in Need - Herefordshire
My client in Herefordshire are looking to fill a position within the long term team, successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, and recent assessment experience. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, candidates with post qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will have experience of:
- You will be Supervising a Team
- Dedicated Social Worker, committed to the involvement of children and their families in assessment and planning.
- You will be part of a new team managing Children in Need Cases and working to safeguard and secure the well-being of Herefordshire’s Children and Young People.
- This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a new venture, you will be convening children in need meeting, creating children and need plans with partner agencies, visiting children and families, developing relationships, completing assessments and making decisions in the best interests of Herefordshire children and their families.
- The Children in Need Team, will sit alongside Herefordshire’s Child Protection and Court Team, the Duty and Assessment Team and MASH team, there will be opportunities to work closely with these teams in a supportive environment.
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"