WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT
We are seeking a forward-thinking Social Media Executive who is enthusiastic, proactive and passionate to advise and actively manage our various social media avenues to strengthen engagement with passive candidates.
You’ll be a forward-thinking, creative Senior Social Media Executive whose expertise, enthusiasm and passion will design, develop & manage various social media avenues to strengthen engagement with passive candidates.
We would love to generate even more interest and excitement globally about Perform, through content/articles/blogs and hosting a range of events to align our brand with a wide range of experts, who could be the right fit for us culturally.
Ideally you will be actively curious about exploring new and innovative ways to connect and engage with our future employees and have a good knowledge on the latest breakthrough digital trends.
Our recruitment team is supportive, engaging and passionate to best assist you to create a stir in the market. You will also be closely collaborating with our Marketing, PR and Internal Communication teams within Perform to help you best represent us!
This position would be great for an excitable person, who enjoys juggling multiple projects and the freedom to make the role your own.
If you are obsessed with all things social media and can make an immediate impact in the Recruitment team to help us increase our following, get in touch today!
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE
- Creating engaging content through talent acquisition campaigns across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- Actively managing our overall online presence
- Managing the look, feel and content of our Career pages ensuring its always updated and engaging
- Source, manage and maximising our impact at Technology and Recruitment events
- Recommend and deliver new ideas for ways to tell our story, creating compelling content through visuals, graphics, and video
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW
- Social media management, campaign execution and reporting experience
- Prior experience to utilising social media tools to monitor and gather response rates
- Experience of creating compelling and engaging content to tell stories/deliver campaigns
- Experience and knowledge of tech industry communication and social media Intermediate knowledge of software for content creation (e.g. Creative Suite)
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES
- Experience with content management systems
- A keen passion for technology and sports
- Experience in creating and implementing talent acquisition campaigns
- Degree level qualification or equivalent qualification(s)
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE
Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
Drive & Energy - Self-motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate delivering results
Teamwork & Collaboration - Working collaboratively with various business partners to achieve success on each project
Communicating with impact - Ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques.
Self-awareness - Understanding the impact on others and how to tailor approache
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON
In 2016, we launched DAZN, a pioneering live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We are launching into new global markets every year.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking is available for Feltham offices. We also have a subsidised canteen at Feltham with Starbucks coffee from £1.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professionaldevelopment. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more aboutwhat we do!
- Talent Acquisition