Senior Social Care Worker FIF10627
Interview Date: Week commencing 11 June 2018
The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for.
All employees are expected to display and promote certain behaviours in the workplace. Our ‘How We Work Matters’ behaviour framework contains more information and is available via this link.
Before applying, it is important that you read the ‘Candidate Information’ by clicking on this link. The main Terms and Conditions and employment are available via the same link.Requirements
To undertake a range of management and care tasks, to manage the day to day running of the centre ensuring work practices comply with legislation and current policies, to take into account the services users wishes.
To provide leadership in an encouraging and supporting role to care staff. To liaise with other professionals, using sound practice and knowledge.
To report to the manager on a daily basis.
You will work a rota system alongside 2 other Senior Social Care Workers working a range of shifts between the hours of 07:30 and 22:00 hours some weekend work is included.The Individual
Must have Social Services and Healthcare SCQF 7 qualifications includes HNC to meet Scottish Social Services Council registration:
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Be able to promote effective working relationships through positive and constructive communication.
- Will have supervisory/management experience or exhibit these qualities at interview.
- Will be a confident user of IT applications to carry out a range of duties
- Demonstrate leadership skills, and can motivate others
- Will be able to demonstrate how they will develop positive working relationships.
- Lead a team of employees providing support, supervision and identify staff development/training needs.
- Support Service Users to reach their full potential and life goals.
- Monitor and evaluate Service Users requirements ensuring policies and procedures are maintained.
- Key skills include time management, attention to detail customer/service care and work as part of a team
- Maintain professional Scottish Social Services Council practice requirements.
- Be able to work alongside others in a coaching role.
For further information please contact: Veronica Nordensson onor email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"