Senior Site Supervisor
Senior Site Supervisor, Preston
Salary £23,512 - £25,106
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Supervisor for a secondary school based in Preston.
This is a full time permanent vacancy to start in July. The working hours for this role are 8am-4pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility to support the school with lettings and events.
You will be required to work as part of a team focusing particularly on maintaining the safe and secure operation of the school premises, health and safety guidelines are met, preventative maintenance is in place within the school.
- Act as key holder and overseeing of the security procedures for the building and grounds.
- Organise and oversee all site related works, ensuring that contractors are appropriately managed on site.
- To have oversight and manage the work of the premises staff and cleaners.
- Undertake recruitment, selection and appraisal of the premises and cleaning staff.
- Manage the minibus bookings and timetable staff.
- Lead on site planned preventative maintenance ensuring all site equipment is maintained.
- Monitor the grounds maintenance and the cleanliness of the school premises.
- Responsible for the resolution of all site related issues and to identify/prioritise requirements.
- Ensure that the appropriate staff are fully aware and comply with relevant Health and Safety and COSHH legislation.
- Design and deliver Health and Safety training for the site staff.
- Ensure that all statutory testing is undertaken.
You should already have excellent school site/premises experience and have the relevant and up to date health and safety training (COSHH etc.) You will be supporting the school with a variety of tasks and will need to be confident when dealing with students, staff and visitors within school.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility vetting including a DBS check and providing satisfactory references.
If you have the recent and relevant experience for this job and then please apply with your CV now to .
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th June at 9am.
- Health and Safety
- Site Manager
- Site Supervisor
- School Caretaker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"