My client are one of the largest residential developers in the UK and they currently have a permanent position for an Senior Site Manager to join their company.
They are currently have a number of projects within the South West of England, just outside of London. Their largest project is an 8 year scheme compromising of over 1500 high-end residential 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom houses located closely to Reading. The development offers a full turnkey service for each of the units which includes fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and all units are decorated to the home owners choice.
The scheme currently has a visiting Project Manager who will spend most of their time with the local councils, investors and commercial teams therefor this role would suit a Senior Site Manager who is happy to be based on site driving the site team and sub contractors.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Reporting into the Project Manager
• Driving the site, ensuring all units are handed over defect free
• Being the main point of contact for the the sub-contractors, Engineers and Supervisors on site
• Ensuring each phase is handed over on time
• Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Previous worked for a Residential developer
• The ability to uphold health and safety procedures
• "All round" experience, managing packages such as groundworks through to 1st and 2nd fix nternals
• Have a valid CSCS card and SMSTS qualification
My client are looking to pay up to £80,000 with a generous package including car allowance, pension, bonus and healthcare
- New build
- House building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"