Package - £42k - £52k + Package
Location – Ipswich
Our client are a well established Main Contractor who specialise in the Residential, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Retail, Commercial and Industrial sector. They are based in Ipswich and have projects all over Ipswich and Cambridgeshire.
Our client are actively looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their strong production team to work on their projects in Ipswich and Cambridgeshire.
Reporting into a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
- Must have a demonstrated track record in Site Management within a Main Contractor environment
- Experience with managing a range of different projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lee McDonald on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"