The project is a c£20 million development in the centre of Salisbury and includes a listed building refurbishment and a number of new build apartments and homes incorprating both traditional build and steel frame.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, and working closely with the Project Surveyor this is a fulfilling, involved and extremely hands-on role within an expanding and progressive company.
Your new role:
The Senior Site Manager will be:
* Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
* Managing the day to day operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
* Assisting with the management of your own profit and loss and be jointly accountable for accurate and timely financial reporting alongside the Project Quantity Surveyor.
* Working closely with the Project Quantity Surveyor and reporting to the Contracts Manager regarding performance risk, value management and cost control accuracy at all stages of the project from inception to completion
* Regularly monitoring and liaising with the Contracts Manager on the Master Programme and development of stage/section programmes as required
* Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the company's Health and Safety Policies.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Proven track record of delivering projects from inception to handover is required, preferably within residential development working within UK building regulation guidelines.
* SMSTS, CSCS Card (supervisory) and a First Aid certificate are required.
* You must be able to work independently and have good organisational and co-ordination skills
* A strong work ethic and a very 'hands on' approach to the job, this is not a role for a Senior Site Manager who does not like being out on site.
Your new Company:
Quantum is an alternative asset-based investment manager with a particular focus on the retirement living and the elderly care home sectors. The business invests directly into real estate development and social infrastructure via these two highly effective businesses:
Platinum Skies creates affordable luxury housing for the elderly whilst developing a long-term property asset base and income stream. It is the only company in the UK that connects new homes with affordable lifestyle services and financial solutions for its customers.
Encore Care Homes creates brand new state-of-the-art care home properties with operations that deliver clinical excellence and long-term income. The business is making a worthwhile contribution to help solve the UK's elderly care home shortage.
The sky's the limit - A Quantum career gives you a real voice, blue-sky career growth, confidence in your own skills and a share in our pride of delivering great products and services that make a real difference to people's lives.
The key to your success within the Quantum Group will be strength, resilience, quality and results. We invest strongly in our own and we expect capability, commitment and the highest quality of work. If you have what it takes to really shine in an ambitious, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to meet you!
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary
* A personalised Incentive scheme after 3 month probation period is successfully completed
* 20 days annual leave per annum + Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
* 2 additional days annual leave per annum after 2 years of service
* 3 days annual leave between Christmas and New Year
* Workplace pension scheme
* Great discounts on shopping, travel and cinemas
* Long Service Awards
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* New Quantumite introduction reward scheme
* Professional subscriptions (payment of one relevant annual membership fee)
* Mothercare voucher for all expectant parents
* Land Introduction bonus
* Contribution to relevant training courses