Senior Site Manager needed in London
Our clients are a well-established principal contractor based in London who are seeking a Senior Site Manager to join their team.
Their scope of works include both new build and refurbishment projects in the Public, Residential, Commercial, Education, Historical, Art, Leisure, Retail, industrial, Healthcare and Data centre sectors.
SENIOR SITE MANAGER
SALARY UPTO £70K
- Report directly into the Project Manager and Contracts Manager
- Oversee and co-ordinate the site team and all contractors working on site
- Be Accountable for the site administration, record keeping and reporting documents and be in charge of Health & Safety and the Welfare of the site team
- Experience working for an established main contractor
- Experience working in the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors
- First Aid
If you would like to be considered for the role Senior Site Manager in London, please submit your CV or call Matt on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job