Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Your Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + car + package
Where: Walworth, SE London
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
This residential Developer and Contractor knows what it takes to be at the top of their industry; that is why they adopt a hardworking, professional and rewarding environment for all their staff.
As a family run business, they understand the need to retain loyal and dedicated members of staff. To do this, they have a comprehensive benefits package in place. Market-leading bonus schemes, childcare vouchers, fuel card (both business and personal) and much more.
Like all jobs, you will have to do some work. You will be working on a range of interesting and challenging new build residential schemes from start to completion.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Enforcing Health and Safety as a priority
- Managing short-term programmes and making sure contractors are meeting deadlines
- Experience in dealing with Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Previous experience in cladding, brickwork & general external works
- In-depth knowledge of NHBC guidelines
You must have:
- CSCS Card (Management)
- Longevity on the CV, 4 - 5-year stints
- Track record of Site Management in London
- Tracked record housing or residential schemes
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Jon Marsden on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job