Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Sector: Refurbishment/Design and Build Construction Education
Your Salary: £65,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
Senior Site Manager required to work for a business on a mission to positively affect communities through delivering innovative solutions that improve environments.
The Senior Site Manager will be tasked with working on design and build programmes and refurbishments on existing school and college projects, taking a key role from the outset and driving projects to completion in both a timely and professional manager.
Benefits of this Senior Site Manager position include working for a hardworking, dynamic and professional employer who take your career seriously, with a real emphasis on providing training and development, career progression and a wide range of future opportunity.
Excellent salary, car/allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus come as standard.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To take responsibility, control and accountability of all aspects of the commercial, financial and contractual elements of designated projects to protect the company's legal and contractual obligations and maximise profit whilst understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and;
- Identify new Trade Contractor Partners
- Improve relationships with existing Trade Contractors, resolve issues that may arise and communicate requirements.
- Feasibility costing
- Manage procurement to programme and budget
- Manage applications for payments for sub-contractors and client
- Monitor, control and accurately report on project costs
You must have:
- Experience working for a Main Contractor
- Experience working as Quantity Surveyor on Education projects
- Education and Skills Funding Agency projects experience desirable
Eager to make a change and progress your career? We want to hear from you!
Get in touch with Kerry on !