Job Title: Site/Senior Site Manager
Your salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car + package
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
Have you ever thought what it would be like working for a 5-star house builder with fantastic staff retention, great bonus schemes and a strong land bank in the South East? Our client is a multi-award-winning house builder with sites spread across thought South, they are leaders in their field of work and deal with a lot of challenging sites.
You will be working with Directors and Senior Management who have been in the business for over 10 years each, as well as employees who take genuine pride & Passion in their work. Everything at the business is geared towards your development and winning NHBC awards, the bonus structure incentivises managers
Some of your responsibilities:
- This position I am looking to fill is a Site Manager in the Purley area working as a number 1
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the residential market working in a Site Manager capacity.
- Ensure that the companies health & safety guidelines are stood by
- You will be responsible for facilitating the build process and ensuring the development is constructed in line with NHBC standards
- You will able to analyse and advise on drawings, budgets and programme's
- All sub-contractors will be directly under your jurisdiction and you must be able to answer questions from all trades on site
- Ensure all site operations are working on time, within budget and to the specified build programme
- Be a representative of the company and abide by all company policies
You must have:
- CSCS Card Management Level
- First Aid at work
- Scaffold inspection (preferred)
- Proven track record in Site Management (Houses and apartments)
- NVQ Level 3 or similar
- Driving license
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you would like to discuss the role and company in more detail please call Jon Marsden on .