Leading Contractor - New Build Project - £30 million - South Coast (Hampshire / West Sussex)
Senior Site Management opportunity with Hampshire based Regional Contractor. The role is paying a competitive salary up to £60,000 - £65,000 as well as very generous employment package.
Your new company
Leading contractor, who has experienced a high level of sustainable growth over last 3 years with current T/O at £100 million. They have steady order books for the foreseeable future to maintain this level of T/O and are now looking for an experienced and established Site Manager. The business complete an array of projects over their three building divisions including education, health, defence, leisure and private work. Projects range from £1million - £50million.
Your new role
The company encourage internal developed and offer an array of project to their site managers to achieve this development. As Site Manager you will initially be based on one of two projects as part of larger management team: Education project OR Leisure project. As part of the role your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, implement and monitor detailed programmes, site safety, waste management and environmental plans.
- Prepare information required schedule in collaboration with the Design manager
- Site quality procedures taking the appropriate action where issues arise
- Assist the CM in leading the internal teams
- Work closely with the site commercial and design personal ensuring the necessary records are maintained and available as required
- Promote and maintain good working relations with visiting consultants, stakeholders, neighbours and other third parties
- Identify any potential site issues and escalate appropriately
- Prepare, implement and monitor defects procedures
Ultimately you manage the site and ensuring the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed within this business you will need to be a process driven site manager who is willing to take responsibility and lead a project. This company are one of the leading organisation's for health & safety as well as site and build quality.
You must have a proven track record on commercial new build & refurbishment projects with a regional / Tier 1 contractors over £10million. Ability to lead, control and manage relevant colleagues, stakeholders and sub-contractors. Good knowledge of contract conditions and law within the Construction Industry. Numerate with good IT skills. Degree/ HNC/ HND in Construction related qualification, gold level category of CSCS card, 5 day SMSTS, First Aid at Work.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £60,000 with generous package including: Car Allowance, mileage, expenses, 7% matched pension contribution, BUPA, 25 days basic holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.