The client are a national house builder based in Berkshire that specialise in the development of traditional build housing throughout Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to work on a development in Wokingham consisting of 450 traditional build units. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience working as a Senior Site Manager and must be based within an hour of Wokingham. Due to the level of experience required the client has stated they would be looking to pay up to £65k + package.
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
The ideal candidate will currently be working for another large developer or social housing contractor on volume build, fast paced projects.
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process the 1st being with the Contracts Manager and the 2nd being with the Construction Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- New Build
- Senior Site Manager
- Volume Build