Assistant Project Manager/ Senior Site Agent
Salary £45K-£58K + Full Package
Looking for the next step up in your career?
Do you have 3 years management experience?
Our clients has exceeded their project value target from their North West offices in 2017/2018 and are continuing to grow.
Due to their success the client is searching for a talented and professional Senior Site Agent / Assistant Project Manager who wants to take the next step in their career with a market leading Tier 1 contractor.
Employing over 3,000 staff across the UK, encompassing 7 separate subsidiaries, this tier 1 client is leading the market with their innovative engineering solutions across the civil engineering and construction sectors.
They are offering a brilliant opportunity for any aspiring Senior Site Agent with aspirations to progress through the ranks with one of the countries leading Civil engineering Tier 1 Contractors working on one of the biggest Highways Schemes in the country.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all necessary pre-construction documentation has been completed in a timely manner, ensure that the physical construction works can be executed safely, to the defined quality and in line with the project programme/outputs. This pre-construction documentation will include, but not limited to: WPP's, Quality Plans, ITP's, Temporary works designs
- Management of Key Performance Indicators that are defined by both client and company
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the companies BMS (Business Management System)
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve completion on time, to specification and within budget
- To programme works in conjunction with nominated contractor and provide short term and as built programmes as required
- Liaise with the design team to ensure the design deliverables are received in time for efficient delivery of the site works
- Monitor that the Buying team and commercial department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations. Ensure subcontractors comply with GT Standards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of HND (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
- Must have Civil Engineering experience gained with a civil engineering main contractor
- Experience in a project environment within Highways major projects and/or other highways projects is ideal
- Experience delivering highway and roadwork projects - experience on Smart Motorway programmes would be a distinct advantage
- Exposure on new build structure schemes will also be a distinct advantage
- CSCS Managers Category
- Temporary works experience preferable
- Ability to scrutinise design information and provide value adding input to ensure the optimum solutions are developed for the construction phase
In return the successful candidate can expect a package including (but by no means limited to) the following:
- Car or car allowance.
· Minimum of HND (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
· Must have Civil Engineering experience gained with a civil engineering main contractor
· Experience in a project environment within Highways major projects and/or other highways projects is ideal
· Experience delivering highway and roadwork projects - experience on Smart Motorway programmes would be a distinct advantage
· Exposure on new build structure schemes will also be a distinct advantage
· CSCS Managers Category
· Temporary works experience preferable
· Ability to scrutinise design information and provide value adding input to ensure the optimum solutions are developed for the construction phase
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare.
- 25 days Holidays
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as a Project Manager then apply now to Seif El Zarka on or alternativley get ion touch via linkedin: https://in/seif-el-zarka-28970712a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Project Manager
- Senior Site Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"