Senior Site Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 + Car or Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
This will be a perfect opportunity for a career driven individual who has aspirations to progress within a rapidly growing House Builder with plans to build 100+ units in 2018.
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced, ideally award-winning, Senior Site Manager to join a family owned property developer, on a residential development of 50+ units, which is traditional build. in Bedfordshire.
- Manage the overall build including all aspects of the site
- Management of on-site staff
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is upheld
- Overseeing the site during main constriction phase
- Close liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that phases are completed in an effective, economical manner and to a high quality standard complying with the Company Procedures.
- Leadership and mediation ability
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable role as a Senior Site Manager/Site Manager
- Deep knowledge of Health & Safety
- Strong track record delivering new build residential schemes
- CSCS (preferably a black card)
- First Aid
The Senior Site Manager must be a proven No.1 that has a strong track record of delivering new build residential projects from inception through to completion. Ideally, you will be located in the Beds/ Bucks/ Herts or Northants regions.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this position, then apply by submitting your CV with a covering letter addressing the criteria in this brief.
Prefer an initial discussion over the phone? Please give Russell Kerley at i-texo recruitment a call in the office.
- Construction Industry
- Residential Homes
- Senior Management
- Site Management
- New Builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job