Senior Site Manager - Residential Project - Manchester
* Are you looking to deliver £40million Residential project as Senior Site Manager?
* Are you looking to work with the regions busiest main contractors?
Our client a leading contractor are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join an award winning multi disciplined contractor.
The Senior Site Manager will be responsible for the delivery residential build projects in the North West.
* Plan and organise all labour on site, including sub-contractors
* Quality control
* Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
* Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour
* Maintaining high safety standards
* Keeping site records and registers up to date
* Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
* Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour
* Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit
* Protect the public for our works
* Project a professional image to all.
* Complete reports/paperwork as and when required
If you have any question in relation to the position and would like to apply, please send your details ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.