Senior Site Manager from a Tier 1 New build background- Gloucester
Our client is working on a £65 million commercial unit in the Gloucestershire area. The project requires ALL commercial experience, hotels, retail, leisure centres, offices, business centre etc.
The successful candidate MUST HAVE worked on 25 mill plus commercial projects, preferably from a tier 1 construction main contractor.
Key tasks include:
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'