Senior Engineer Required
Are you a Site Engineer looking to join a contractor embarking on a Major Civil Engineering projects in London? Are you looking to join the largest infrastructure project in the UK? Do you want to join a company that will match your own ambition? Then this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
- Experience with civil packages including utilties, deep excavations and lifting
- Experience working in a health, safety and security conscious environment.
- Qualified to degree level in Civil Engineering (HNC/HND also considered with relevant experience)
- Temporary Works Coordinator/Supervisor (Highly Desirable)
- Appointed Person for Lifting (Highly desirable)
- Setting out for a variety of engineering elements
- Assist with permits, risk assessments and method statements as appropriate
- Being the technical reference on site for temporary works coordination
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Record as built surveys for Health & Safety file
- Ensure key project stages are met on time
- Car or car allowance
- Travel Paid
- Clear promotion path and support
- Pension scheme plus more
- Training and investment in you
This is an opportunity to play your part in the largest infrastructure project in Britain in the coming years. The contractor has very well respected name within the market and have ambitious expansion plans in the future. It is the ideal time to join
Please apply as soon as possible with interviews already arranged
Call Dan Underhill on , email him at or apply via the button below.
Note:All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Dan Underhill on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.