A brilliant opportunity to join a FTSE listed House Builder in their growing Technical Team. You will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and will ideally have prior experience of working for a House Builder.
Great career opportunity to work as Senior Site Engineer / Site Engineer for a Leading 5* NHBC Award Winning House Builder who has a stable but growing Technical Team.
Their regional office is based in Warrington where they have a fantastic reputation for developing employees and offering them good career progression.
The Senior Site Engineer / Site Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Technical and Commercial Departments in issuing tender drawings to contractors, assessing them upon return and then formally awarding the works.
- Review engineering designs to ensure their cost effectiveness and build ability
- Co-ordination of as-built surveys
- Inspect road and sewer works form commencement to formal adoption by Local Authority. Ensure works are carried out within an agreed budget and timescale.
- Arrangement of fortnightly infrastructure contractor meetings, chairing and minuted outcomes
- Formal reporting on site visits from earthworks, roads, sewers levels, construction progress, surfacing, street lighting, service connections
- Prior to legal completion of all new homes, ensure the appropriate driveways and footpaths are completed to agreed standards.
- Answer queries from site on engineering issues
- Review contractor H+S information, including RAMS, perform welfare checks and monitoring contractor performance
- Key Involvement delivering major Projects and key infrastructure projects
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
The Senior Site Engineer / Site Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of working within the Technical department of a Housing Developer or Contractor.
- Ideally have previous experience working as a Site Engineer.
- You will have experience of dealing with stakeholders from within Commercial, Operations and Land.
- You will also demonstrate good management skills with consultants.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £35,000 and £45,000 + car allowance and strong benefits package depending upon level of experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job