A market leader in SIPP and Pensions Administration are looking for experienced Senior SIPP Pensions Property Administrator for their Edinburgh office.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the client’s specialist commercial property team. You will be accountable for the general administration of commercial properties through their life cycle within a pension plan. Your actions will ensure that their pension plan and the client comply with HMRC legislation, pension regulations and their duties of care as a trustee.
• Undertake day-to-day administration activities required to keep their commercial properties compliant with their duties. Regulations and HMRC requirements.
• Proactively managing relationships and expectations with their clients (members and financial advisors) and communicate information timely and accurately
• Demonstrating technical competence and knowledge
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a complex regulated environment with good level of commercial property knowledge and understanding.
• CII Certificate in Financial Administration or working towards
• Experience in dealing with all aspects of the property life cycle across a range of schemes types (SIPP. SSAS)
• Good level of commercial property knowledge and awareness/understanding of basic landlord & tenant framework
• Experience in working within the regulatory frameworks and understanding of SIPPs, surrounding legislation and regulatory requirements (FCA, HMRC)
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job