The Senior Shore Excursion Product Manager will be required to work within a team environment and have the ability to work on their own initiative. They will need strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure and manage their own priorities; which is a key requirement of the role.
- Experience within the cruise industry, ideally in a shore excursion management contracting role.
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical / cultural interest ashore.
- Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Fluent in English written and spoken - minimum requirement
- Fluent in German written and spoken an advantage
My client is a progressive company who are currently in a rapid growth phase. They are looking for an experienced Shore Excursion Product Manager to join their dynamic team. They are a company who encourage organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff.
This position offers a good career opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual to join a largely noncorporate, medium sized and privately owned organisation.The role will be located in our head office, working within a team.
The purpose of this role will be to construct quality shore excursion programmes which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue and profit. Shore Excursion revenues are second only to ticket monies in terms of cruise income and hence this position requires a strong commercial awareness and a methodical and organised approach.Line Management
The office-based Senior Shore Excursion Product Manager will report directly to the Head of Shore Excursions & Itinerary Planning.
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'