Senior Shopper Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Senior Shopper Marketing Executive to join our team! Are you looking to further your career in FMCG in a Shopper and Customer marketing role with lots of scope for personal and professional growth? If so we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Marketing Team at one of the leading global food manufacturers and the UK's leading herbs, spices and seasonings brand, Schwartz.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Shopper Marketing Manager, the individual will play an important role in the Shopper Marketing and Category function for the UK Business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that McCormick’s brands achieve great standout in-store across the market, utilising physical merchandising equipment and creative point of sale material.
You will work externally with key retail stakeholders to develop and execute instore campaigns, and internally with Category, Marketing and Sales colleagues to ensure strong execution of 360-degree plans.
You will ensure the timely production and delivery of assets to store to support these initiatives, including managing external agencies.
Utilise insights and market data to pro-actively drive enhanced communications that deliver better customer experiences and stronger commercial results
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career in FMCG, with lots of potential for growth for the Shopper Marketing function and for personal career development.
- Develop and support in the co-creation of the Shopper Marketing and Category Plans with retailers
- Develop robust process for monitoring ROI of shopper spend, uses ROI data to ensure optimal touchpoint selection and prepare and present campaigns results
- Support and work alongside the Shopper Marketing Manager and Category Managers in delivering the annual Shopper & Category plans with Retailers.
- Coordinate the supply chain management of Point of Sale materials from suppliers through to implementation instore.
- Manages and oversees overall cardboard POS responsibilities - the production of all promotional materials and managing the visibility of POS material for merchandisers on Ipads, Mobile Touch, SAP, etc; liaising with agencies to create & deliver POS and Shopper Media assets and managing the direct to store supply of equipment to retailers
- Support the Shopper Marketing Manager in day to day planning and implementation
- Ad-hoc data and insights support to feed into Category, Brand and Commercial plans
- Support with merchandising recommendations using planogramming software would be a bonus not a pre requisite
- Degree or equivalent
- FMCG experience in shopper marketing and experience in category/customer role a bonus.
- Experience in other commercial functions a plus e.g. Sales, Category, Marketing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- MS Office Applications proficiency
- Effective communication skills to act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organisation. While they need to be able to work independently, they know the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints
- Ideally experience with using Nielsen and Kantar platforms and data
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- Experience of creating compelling marketing briefs
- Ability to conduct briefing and coordination of marketing communications
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross functional teams
- Marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands includingSchwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our "Power of People" principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'