Juice Cheltenham are currently supporting a thriving organisation in Gloucester in their search for a Senior Shipping Coordinator to join their team on an ongoing, temporary basis.
The ideal individual will be responsible for allocating order ownerships to team members and will have direct responsibility for the despatch of goods directly from overseas suppliers to customers, ensuring that all relevant paperwork is in line with customer requirements.
- Management of all sales orders within the team
- Management of customer information and consignment look up
- Ensure all correct paperwork and documentation is raised in the department, to cover customer and HMRC requirements
- Managing and implementing transactions via the internal system to maintain stock accuracy via; departmental KPI reporting, production of month end reports, scanning documents and departmental filing
- Ensure your team are working to plan and highlight any issues that appear regarding order fulfilment
- Proven experience in exports and compliant shipping documentation
- Team leader experience within a busy logistics department and a strong sense of commercial awareness
- Be able to work under pressure, in a time critical environment with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent mathematical skills and computer literate
If you are immediately available and would like more information, please contact Pippa toady for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'