We are working with a leading Financial Services firm who are seeking a Senior SharePoint Engineer to developer critical custom SharePoint solutions. An ideal candidate is someone who has developed technically complex systems using SharePoint, experienced in developing custom SharePoint Add-In and configuration, and working within an Agile environment.
This hybrid role (3 in office 2 out) is based in Canary Wharf, London.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in an Agile environment to design and architect the program.
- Work closely with the squad’s Product Owners/Business Analysts/Enterprise Architects to understand requirements and advise on technical solutions.
- Architect and design applications and databases in conjunction with the architecture and user experience chapters.
- Code and test applications.
- Review delivered applications for compliance with designs.
- Work with the Quality Analysts to ensure that the framework and coding standards are adhered to.
- Liaise with users and colleagues globally for the development and support of the software.
- Provide production support and help set support technical best practices.
- Conduct technical explorations and POCs to improve the teams systems.
- Work with the Product Owner and Scrum Master on Sprint Ceremonies.
- Identify methods, approaches and technologies that may improve our software development processes.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging applications.
- Strong expertise in SharePoint Online, Office 365, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web APIs, Windows Services.
- Experience in SharePoint Online development using SharePoint framework (SpFx), React JS, Typescript, CSOM.
- Experience with PL/SQL stored procedures, views, triggers and relational data modelling and design.
- Experience with SCM tools, for example using, TFS, GIT, SVN etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, for example using, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Graph and office.js API.
- Strong working Knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle.
- Strong working Knowledge Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO).
- Above knowledge and experience will have been gained in a commercial environment.
- Hands-On experience developing custom Office 365 Add-In and DLL.
- Hands-On experience developing using Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Power Apps.
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level, ideally in computer science or engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal / relation building skill.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results and meet deadlines.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'