- Responsible for design and development of ServiceNow solutions according to requirements
- Deliver high quality ServiceNow code and customisation with documentation and testing
- Implement according to business/process requirements, based on good design principles
- Increase application operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements, as necessary
- Utilise all sources of information and collaborate with your colleagues to find the best solution for the customer requirements
Skills / Experience
- ServiceNow Certifications - System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM and other area
- Good experience (5+ years) in ServiceNow implementation, including in depth knowledge of ServiceNow’s functionality, database structure, developer APIs, development tools and techniques
- Work well within a team, reporting issues and risks, take part in team meetings, share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of ITIL beyond Foundation level
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'