The Senior Service Transition Analyst supports the Service Transition Manager in creating an environment that facilitates high performance and collaborative working within Service Transition Management and across Service Operations functions. The role is supportive for the Service Transition Management processes, ensuring governance and adherence to process within DCS and relevant Daisy Group business units.
Location: Horsham or Prudhoe
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Assist the Service Transition Manager in leading, motivating and delivering all functions that sit within the Service Operations Service Transition Management structure.
- Assist in driving the Service Transition Management function to deliver against Group, Team and individual targets in line with company objectives.
- Assist in establishing collaborative Service Transition Management working practices within the Daisy organization with which to drive continual service excellence and customer experience.
- Assist in implementation and drive strategic roadmaps for the Service Transition Management function with which to deliver continued service improvement and increase customer satisfaction.
- Act as a Senior to the Service Transition Analysts and support in management functionality when required.
- Support and lead the Service Transition Management function within Service Operations and collaboratively work with the wider Service Operations leadership team to support the creation of a highly effective and integrated Service Operation function.
- Support the development of a clear strategy, aligned to Service Transition Management goals and objectives.
- Support and consult development and implementation of the Operating Model for the Service Transition function.
- Contribute to and complete day-to-day BAU activities aligned to Senior Service Transition Analysts, such as:
- Coordinating and promoting the effective functioning of Service Transition Management activities across all of the support and development areas.
- Managing, coordinating and reviewing the progression of managed Service Transition records in accordance with the DCS Service Transition Management process.
- Ensuring all Service Transition records are recorded, assessed, validated, prioritised, assigned, and monitored to appropriate Ingress Groups in a timely manner.
- Identifying risk and escalating into the Service Transition Manager
- Managing and coordinating activities to minimise the risk of Service Transition delays to the business.
- Managing and coordinating escalation activities of all Service Transition records.
- Coordinating and implementing Service Transition closure via the appropriate process.
- Initiating quality activities (resulting from managed Service Transition).
- Assisting in identification of potential areas for service improvement relating to Service Transition and raise opportunities via the Continuous Service Improvement process.
- Acting as a SME to all support teams in relation to managed Service Transition.
- Assisting in the design and preparation of training courses relating to Service Transition Management.
- Providing advice and guidance to Service Managers, Service Desk, Service Operations and Central Operations on the correct usage of the Service Transition Management.
- Managing and chairing Service Transition review meetings, ensuring pre-meeting documentation is distributed, appropriate attendees are informed and that appropriate actions are recorded and progressed.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Service Management
- Business Operations
- Service Transition
- Process Adherence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job