Job Title: Senior Service Engineer
Location: Field Based, Attending weekly meetings in High Wycombe Office
Salary: Competitive with Benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Object of the Role:
To carry out the servicing and maintenance of automatic sprinkler systems and fire pumps:
- To carry out the service and maintenance on wet / alternate / dry value sets / pre-action
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships
- Respond to emergency call outs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend necessary Client / Site / Project Meetings.
- Attend client sites to carry out instructed service repair works to sprinkler systems,
Including remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework for both Servicing and
- Ensure that their H&S and Quality Management Systems, procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance during the service.
- Surveying current and new sites fire protection.
- Filling out reports while on site, including service reports and reports of works required
- Operating MEWPS
- Working alone or as part of a team
- Carrying out flow tests
- Carrying out hydrant testing
- Domestic sprinkler testing and servicing
- Commercial sprinkler testing and servicing
- Carrying out the weekly sprinkler tests
- Being available for emergency call outs during the day
- Creating detailed parts lists required to carry out repairs
- Creating and completing relevant project and site specific Health & Safety documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Adhere to the company's H&S Policy as laid out in the H&S Policy Manual and Employee Handbook.
- Occasional overtime working i.e. Emergency Call-Out Rota.
- Must have own hand tools.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and explain why you're interested in this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sprinkler Services, Engineer, Services Engineer, Sprinkler Engineer, Handy Man, Maintenance Engineer, Services Specialist, Sprinkler Services Specialist, Service Technician, Electrical Engineer, Engineer, Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Technician, Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electric Motor Fitter, Motor Fitter, Construction, Electric Motor Winder, Industrial Electric Motor Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Electric Motor Technician, Motor Technician, Electrical Fitter, Complex Hydraulic and Electro-Mechanical Systems, Fire Pump Engineer, Automatic Sprinkler System Engineer, Fire Pumps Specialist, Sprinkler System Engineer, Sprinkler System Specialist, Hydrant Testing, Sprinkler System Repair will also be considered for the role.
- Electrical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Service Technician
- Handy Man
- Services Engineer
- Sprinkler Engineer
- Services Specialist
- Sprinkler Services Specialist
- Sprinkler Services