Are you a Senior Service Engineer looking for an immediate start in Leeds? Working on a full time permanent contract for £31 salary, consisting of 6 week rotating pattern. Starting ASAP.
Would you be interested in this opportunity as a Senior Service Engineer?
Our client, is looking for an immediate start ASAP.
- To be able to provide a CV and two recent references.
- Qualified time as an engineer, at least 3 years.
- Health care experience would be desire, however is not essential.
- Cross-trade experience is also desired.
- Must have 17th edition.
- To provide technical guidance to others, competing reactive and planned work.
- 6 week rotating shift patterns.
If you fit the above and available for immediate start please contact Natalie Mitchell on
There is an offer of £250 shopping vouchers for referrals for anyone who put forward a suitable candidate for the position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Service Engineer needed ASAP!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job