On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior/ Service Engineer to join their project team based in London.
Our Client is a leading specialist in refrigeration, ventilation, heating and electrical services, air conditioning for the home and the business place.
- The candidate will be closely working on Daikin and Mitsubishi products, so previous experience on these systems would be an advantage.
- Job will majorly involve to break into the refrigeration side of things and also larger AC systems including Chillers.
- They need to have been out in the field on their own covering break downs on a wide variety of systems but mainly being very comfortable and familiar with VRV’s. VRF’s and splits.
- Offered salary will purely depend on the years of experience and the competency skills.
Required skills :
- Must have at least 4yrs plus exp. in air conditioning servicing.
- Also be keen to learn and get involved in learning about refrigeration and Chillers.
- Previous experience in VRV’s. VRF’s and splits would be a bonus.
- Must have ablity to engineer their way out of any situation and have the ability to think on their feet.
- To be able to work alone and be confident in what he does and have a proven low call back record for jobs done.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.
- Air Conditioning
- Service Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'