Senior Service Desk Analyst - 3rd Line
Are you a Service Desk Analyst who is looking for the next step in your career? Are you already working as a Senior Service Desk Analyst and looking to move in to a new organisation at an exciting time of its development?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, this role will provide support to the Society's complex and evolving infrastructure.
As a Senior Service Desk Analyst you will be involved in the logging of all relevant incident/service request details, acting as an escalation point for more difficult tasks and providing third-line investigation and diagnosis.
In addition you will be liaising with the IT Operations, providing root clause analysis and requirements. Key responsibilities will include:
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorisation and prioritisation codes.
- Providing third line investigation and diagnosis.
- Acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received .
- Escalating incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed timescales .
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Communication with users - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Liaising with IT Operations providing root cause analysis and requirements.
- Producing statistics and management reports.
- Representing the Service Desk at meetings.
- Arranging staff training and awareness sessions.
- Liaising with senior management.
- Liaising with change management.
You will also be responsible for performing briefings to Service Desk staff on changes or deployments that may affect volumes at the Service Desk. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a senior Service Desk role resolving technical issues (hardware/desktop/mobile devices or software) along with knowledge and experience in windows operating systems including:
Server/desktop variants and associated technologies, Microsoft office suite, Active Directory, Virtualization preferably Hyper V, Networking knowledge including LAN/WAN technologies.
Key skills required:
- Outstanding customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills and the ability to document processes and procedures in a clear concise and logical manner are essential for this role
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework is desirable
Excellent benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Generous pension scheme (Potential to earn up to 10% of annual Salary)
- Annual leave purchase scheme (starting at 25 days holiday per annum + birthday off!)
- Private Healthcare scheme
Interested? Then we'd like to hear from you asap!
Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for this opportunity.
Cordant People ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'