The Senior Service Desk Analyst will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer-focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst is an experiences individual who will support the team in line with individual team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer-centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
Hours: Monday to Friday - shifts between 7.00am and 7.00pm
- Ensuring all Incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Delivering against agreed objectives, KPIs and SLAs
- Collaborating with the wider operational, account and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and service requests
- Providing assistance to colleagues and team members
- Identifying continual service improvement opportunities
- Identifying and escalating operational risks and issues
- Adoption of and contribution to processes and procedures to support working practices
- Adoption of the Daisy values and behaviours
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Very good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous IT and/or Telecomms Service Desk experience
- Very good relationship building skills
- Exposure to products and services supported by the desk
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good analytical/problem solving abilities
- Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as Service Now
- ITIL Foundation certification
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- Incident Management