IT Service Manager Cheshire with travel £45-55,000 plus car
A brand new role to manage the relationship between IT and the business. AKA Business Relationship Manager responsible for service management, planning and communication.
The role is central to a transformation programme underway. 'Best in class' IT services and solutions are being designed and a roadmap of delivering these services and solutions, will sit largely with the Service Manager to communicate and coordinate roll-out and transition into BAU.
Working with the IT teams: 1st to 3rd line support, ITIL based service desks, infrastructure engineers, field engineers and the wider change function, you will ensure consistent provision of services to a retail estate of c 100 sites around the north of England and Scotland.
This is a senior role demanding a high level of autonomy, initaitive and self management.
To thrive you will need to have experience and skills inc:
- IT Service Management experience (ideally gained in a large multi-site commercial organisation)
- ITIL qualificationPrince2 / project management experience
- Business Analysis experience, requirements gathering, documentation, technical and functional specifications
- 3rd party supplier management / SLAs and negotiations
- An IT background - some hands on experience will help in building credibility and involvement in problem solving, solution providing
Key words : ITIL, service, business relationship manager, service delivery manager, stakeholder, business analysis, project management
Please contact Tom "> for more information, thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job