This is a full time role (36 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is looking for somebody who is capable of:
* Maximising the company's service charge income through accurately estimating all service charges based on actual costs where possible for all tenure types (i.e. tenants, leaseholders, shared owners and freeholders) with reference to financial budgets, current legislation and agreements.
* Responsible for preparing the service charge budgets for new schemes liaising with internal and external clients to ensure management agreements & leases are appropriate.
* Responsible for advising on and preparing draft service charge budgets for potential future bid to assess feasibility.
* Responsible for reconciling actual service charge costs against estimated service charge costs, to produce year end accounts in a timely manner.
* Responsible for maintaining and updating service charge information on relevant systems and/or spread sheets.
* Solid understanding of rent setting and annual rent reviews.
The ability to work successfully with a variety of Microsoft software and Finance applications is also a very important requirement of this role. Strong knowledge of the affordable housing sector, regulatory and legal requirements and a sound understanding of service charge legislation and practice is required.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply for the role.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Rent Setting and annual rent review
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'