Salary - £7.70 per hour
Hours - 30 per week
Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing companies and Which Retailer of the Year 2016 & 2017?
We're on the lookout for great Service Assistant Keyholders just like you to join our ever-expanding team. A great customer experience is important to us; our service combined with availability of products encourages customer loyalty ensuring continued business. This means massive growth for us, with 40 new stores coming this year!
What you'll be doing
As an experienced retail professional, you'll be the first point of contact for our customers working in a trade counter environment. Supporting the management team, you'll act as additional Keyholder, opening and closing the store. This isn't your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you'll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
* Supporting the store management team, act as additional store Keyholder and carry out Opening/ closing the store procedures when required.
* Serving customers, taking orders, picking stock, checking that the customer has the correct items and accurately completing monetary transactions.
* Offering alternatives where appropriate, to fulfil customer orders.
* Adherence to company processes and procedures.
* Process returns as required in line with company procedures.
* Assist in the receipt, checking, location and movements of stock, both in and out, using the stock movement system to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
* Housekeeping, ensuring that all areas, both in the store and communal colleague areas are clean and adhere to clear floor policy and Health and Safety requirements.
What you'll bring
A passion for customer service and a can-do attitude. You're happy to muck in and get your hands dirty. You're reliable, confident and astute and have previous experience working in a retail environment. We also need you to have a knack for making customers happy, whilst working within agreed guidelines and to an agreed standard.
What we'll give to you
At Toolstation we're proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You'll be challenged in your role and our values are high; you'll be supported with tailored induction programmes, and ongoing management training courses to ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, provision of uniform, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job