Senior Service Advisor
If you’re currently an Automotive-experienced Customer Service Advisor then this opportunity could be just what you’re looking for.
The ideal candidate will have already built a career within a Dealership environment as a Service Advisor and be looking for The Next Step towards a Leadership role.
Senior Service Advisor - Salary -
- Excellent opportunity - Approx. £22,000 Basic - £26-28,000 OTE
The Next Step Automotive Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive Senior Service Advisor on behalf of our client, a well-known local Dealership Group.
Senior Service Advisor - What we are looking for -
My client represents a highly recognisable, forward-thinking brand and a rare opportunity has arisen to join their Aftersales team as a Senior Service Advisor.
- You should be an exceptional people person with leadership skills
- Have a great personality and a very level head
- The department is very busy, but you’ll need to stay focused and make the Customer your number 1 priority
- You will be immaculately presented, have an eye for detail and the desire to go the extra mile to provide the level of service expected by this established brand.
Senior Service Advisor - Responsibilities -
- As a Senior Service Advisor, you’ll adopt a hands-on approach, whilst guiding and mentoring the team
- You will be responsible for ensuring that customers are welcomed into the Aftersales department
- Discussing customer needs and making bookings for servicing and repairs
- Motivate the team towards discussing the fantastic Aftersales options available to them
- You will oversee job cards, parts allocation and workshop loading, ensuring efficient use of available resources towards a streamlined end-to-end process.
Senior Service Advisor - Requirements -
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Passion for the Automotive industry
- Experience of DMS or CRM systems such as Kerridge, Power or Pinnacle.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Christian Major at The Next Step, quoting Job Ref. TNS1097
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.
The Next Step specialise in recruiting in the Automotive industry, we welcome applicants currently working as -
Service Advisor - Service Adviser - Aftersales - Aftersales Advisor - Aftersales Adviser - Customer Service Advisor - Customer Service Adviser - Aftersales Service Advisor - Aftersales Service Adviser - Dealership - Dealership Advisor - Service Receptionist
- Customer Service
- Service Adviser
- Main Car Dealer