Brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Server Engineer with a passion in gaming to join a revolutionary London-based mobile games studio.
They have a tight-knit, fun-loving in house team and remote workers around the world with a drive to match. My client has already created a disturbance in the industry and aim to continue pushing the limits of mobile gaming.
Role and Responsibilities
Working from the Head office in London, the Senior Server Engineer will have responsibilities for the following:
- Design and develop systems for the game server
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase
- Help plan and schedule the teams work
- Work closely with the game client, product and business teams, and third parties
Candidates must have strong skills in the following:
- RDBMS (Postgresql 9.4)
- Analysis and design (code, API, and database schema) Debugging and diagnosing problems
The successful candidate will also have strong skills in the following:
- Passion and knowledge in gaming
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Understanding of in-game economics
- Friendly and approachable with great communication skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 negotiable on experience.
- Sql Server
- Mobile Games
- Server Side