A highly successful national law firm is looking to add to their hugely successful EL/PL department by recruiting for a Serious Injury Solicitor to join their well-established Newcastle team.
This is a challenging and rewarding role which is suitable for individuals who have excellent EL/PL and RTA multi-track case experience, extensive understanding of legal procedures and a keen focus on customer service. The successful candidate will be able to join a leading law firm and take their career to the next level as well as being the Lead Solicitor within the team.
* You will be responsible for your own designated caseload and be expected to handle from inception through to completion;
* Be able to manage a caseload of EL/PL & RTA multi track cases consisting of claims typically valued in excess of £500k;
* A high-volume caseload on the Fast Track consisting of litigated cases;
* Delegate assigned tasks for an Assistant Fee Earner and paralegal and take responsibility for their development
What's on offer?
* Exposure to top quality EL/PL work;
* An excellent opportunity for you to progress your career;
* The chance to join a forward thinking and expanding law firm;
* The genuine opportunity to train, develop and progress within the firm;
* Extensive benefits package coupled with an attractive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Nichole on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'