Senior SEO Specialist - Crawley
This leading Tour Operator require an SEO Specialist to take responsibility for increasing visibility and engagement online across their specialist brands through daily management of search engine optimisation activities.
SEO Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Taking an active role in design and development and ensuring all relevant SEO requirements are included in build.
- Keyword research, analysis and selection across each brand's site. Determining which keywords will pull in qualified traffic and analysis to assess how keywords and web pages should be used in combination to maximise traffic.
- Monitor all brands sites for SERP's listings for agreed keywords.
- Link analysis and development including overall internal link structure, link popularity pages, link relevance etc.
- Production of technical reports and run technical audits using in house tools.
- Optimisation of meta data.
- Happy to work on SEO and Content
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis using KPI search engine tools, search metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl, link research tools.
- Measure and analyse SEO activities and performance in conjunction with SEO Manager.
- Identify new areas for online development and contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the Online team.
- Continually strive to improve SEO processes.
SEO Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- It is essential that you have specific SEO experience.
- A working knowledge of the Google search algorithm.
- Excellent research knowledge of keywords, link analysis, search engine results and in depth competition analysis.
- Ability to produce regular audits of website performance, making recommendations using SEO skills.
- Initiate new ideas based on keyword research data with a forecast as to the likely impact, enabling prioritisation of workload.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support projects and ensure delivery is SEO friendly.
- Ability to identify different coding types on a site.
- Detection of problems on site and take appropriate action to rectify.
- Ability to differentiate between different Google updates based on site ranking changes.
SEO Specialist - Additional Information:
- Range of staff benefits including discounts and offers, contributory pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the position of Senior SEO Specialist, please apply online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk