Are you looking for your next step in the world of SEO? Want to be a part of a relaxed and sociable small team of people who have a fantastic work life culture, development and benefits?
Our client are a well-established creative agency who's modern offices are based in South West London, between Kingston and Twickenham, no more than a 55 minute commute from central London.
They are now on the lookout for an experienced SEO Manager who's looking to get involved in international projects that hold huge growth potential to join them. They work with mainly disruptive clients from the travel, e-commerce and fin tech sectors so there are huge and very exciting projects for you to really make an impact on.
The right person will be a confident and outgoing individual, who doesn't have just a proven success record in SEO - but is also set on delivering results.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide excellent account management for a variety of clients/ industries, (e.g. Fin Tech, E-Commerce, Insurance, Travel)
- Provide guidance on Content SEO best practice and Content performance metrics
- Support Business Development with new client pitches by providing client focused solutions and/ or drafting business cases
- Schedule and prioritise the day-to-day workload of one SEO Executive
- Chair and/or take part in daily/weekly planning meetings
- Instruct other SEO team members effectively in best practices
- Provide SEO research and analysis based on industry best practice
- Ensure KPIs of digital campaigns are clarified, confirmed, aligned with client needs and are communicated within the digital team
- Ensure the timely delivery of projects & tasks or potential delays are clearly communicated internally and externally
As a Senior SEO Manager, you will be responsible for working across all elements of national and international SEO as well as the management of one direct report. Your main activities will include overseeing and managing the production of SEO optimised Content pieces, execution of technical audits, content audits and conducting comprehensive keyword research based on big data (They also have their own in-house tech which they've built!)
- 23 days holiday, excluding Bank Holidays, rising to 25 after 2 years service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Packages
- Eye Care allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 3 Duvet Days to be taken per year
- Subsidised Cafeteria including Coffee Shop
- 1 additional day holiday if no sickness in previous year
- Free drink every Friday after work
- Breakfast every Friday
- Summer BBQ Party
- Travel season ticket loan (interest free)
- £30 company contribution per person towards company social each quarter
- Regular Employee Achievement Awards
- 1 day off to take part in something charitable
- Cakes at work for your birthday
Sound like you? We want to hear from you! Please apply ASAP.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job