Role: Senior SEO Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Founded in 2010, this is an international business operating in over 80 countries and has become a leader in the manufacturing industry. With continuous company growth, they are now looking for a Senior SEO Executive to take the website, and further drive it forward by implementing strong SEO strategies.
As the Senior SEO Executive, you will be a part of a passionate Marketing team, and work to drive organic traffic to the website, as well as improving the search engine results. My client is looking for someone with expert knowledge of SEO strategies, tracking tools, as well as some familiarity of the technical aspect of the role such as page load speeds and module load ups.
- Working from home options
- Career progression with clear targets
- Social team culture with lots of organised events
- Pension scheme
Skills we're looking for:
- Previous experience as a Search Engine Marketing Executive
- Proven success in SEO, and implementing SEO strategies
- Web analytics, marketing and business development knowledge
- Experience with page load speeds and module load ups
- Prior experience working in the manufacturing industry is a bonus
If you're looking for a creative and driven team to work alongside with, apply today or get in touch below. This client is looking to fill this role immediately and interviews are commencing now.
If you are interested in this role and finding out more, please APPLY or get in touch with Alex Cytowska on or
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'