This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You will be able to develop innovative strategies and techniques to run highly successful online marketing campaigns for clients, as well as providing comprehensive SEO consultations.
As the Senior SEO Account Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as writing bespoke strategies for clients.
Some duties will include:
* Monitoring and understanding clients' markets and their environments
* Identifying opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
* Identifying the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
*Understanding and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
You will have:
* Minimum of 3-4 years agency experience in SEO account management
* Ability to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
* Experience in account managing UK and International brands
* Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
In return, our client offers fantastic career development opportunities, working within a social, dynamic and growing team, with great benefits available to all staff.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- digital marketing
- technical SEO
- marketing agencies
- seo strategies
- SEO consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job