Senior Security Service Technician - up to £32k depending on experience
Do you have proven industry experience in servicing and maintaining CCTV & access control systems?
Our well-established client are looking for a Senior Security Service Technician.
The Successful Senior Security Service Technician:
- Will have proven industry experience in servicing and maintaining CCTV & access control systems
- Will have good fault finding skills
- Will be on call-out
- Will cover the south coast (i.e. Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Bournemouth, up to London)
Further Senior Security Service Technician Details:
- Basic salary up to £32k DOE
- Paid for first 30 minutes of travelling time and last 30 minutes, then time and a quarter for travelling time
- Call-out and standby averages £2,000 per year
So if you are an experienced Security Engineer (specifically CCTV & access control systems), please apply!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm