Solve Recruitment are delighted to working with a really great client based in Southampton who are currently looking for a Senior Security Sales Consultant.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Acting as a liaison to senior management and director to keep them up to date with all new business.
- Maintaining and developing a wide network of contacts within the Facilities Management marketplace to ensure the Company is invited to as many bidding opportunities as possible.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Keeping up to date with all new industry innovations for inclusion in tender responses.
- Maintaining a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities.
- Liaising with your Manager and team to advise of market conditions and trends and competitor activity.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance
Ensuring that all proposals are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented with an executive summary outlining the benefits of our proposal.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the security process.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 10% Commission
- Vehicle supplied for company use
- 20 Days of paid holidays (excluding Bank Holiday) /annum
- Monday to Friday
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Services Sales: 3 years (Required)
- SIA (Required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
- Account Management
- Security Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'