Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a leading client in Reading looking to expand their Cyber Security capabilities.
Due to client demands, their Security Advisory team is expanding with the requirement for a Senior GRC focused Security Consultant.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Security Assurance position, developing their skills in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Experience working within regulated private sector environments.
- Experience delivering client requirements to a high level of service satisfaction.
- Broad range of security experience i.e. ISO27001, technical security auditing, Cyber Security, security strategy, security technologies, Privacy and Data Protection.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen.
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Security Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job