Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Testing
We are seeking an experienced Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Testing for an established company who specialise in Cyber, Intelligence, Technology and Training. As the successful Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Tester you will be responsible for appropriately training, researching, growing and leading in the penetration testing engagements. Design, build and deliver cyber training courses of an offensive nature.
The Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Tester will help develop innovative solutions to challenge existing security testing services and tools to provide ever more cost-effective, appropriate and innovative solutions to a global market base. Have the ability to take internal and external client needs and turn them into solutions is vital part of this role.
Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Testing Responsibilities & Experience
- Engage within digital forensics, malware analysis, incident handling and SOC/protective network monitoring operations
- Significant experience with all aspect of traditional penetration services with the ability to mentor other team members.
- Design, implement, review and manage innovative solutions for Clients
- Work with sales, marketing and other Group staff to improve knowledge of cyber security
- Passion for working in the cyber security industry, with a `can do` attitude
- Strong report writing skills and the ability to develop upon existing reporting standards, train and mentor team members.
- Web Application, Internal and External Penetration Testing
- Assist sales with proposals and bids and provide technical pre- sales support. Write responses to Invitations To Tender (ITT) and communicate engineering solutions to customers.
All consulting staff are required to deliver training within Cyber Academy's course offerings. This includes design, delivery and development of commercial training products. The individual will be expected to deliver the applicable technical and managerial courses within the portfolio.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job