Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
Basic Salary: £85,000
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be working in the InfoSec Exposure Management (which also includes Vulnerability Management) team, and will be responsible for:
- Managing exposure & vulnerability tooling,
- Bug bounty program, as well as working with various technology teams on remediation guidance and plans.
The role is critical to minimising the risk of business disruption, reputational damage, and customer impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously discover our exposure and related risk using industry-leading solutions
- Evaluate technical vulnerability risk based on intelligence-based prioritization criteria
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Facilitate strategic and operational level reports
- Facilitate exception handling and escalation through risk review and acceptance process
- Review and optimize tools to ensure complete coverage of the environment
- Support treatment and remediation activities with identified system owners
- Managing security technical risk vulnerabilities across Classic Infrastructure or Cloud (AWS), Operating Systems, Web Applications, APIs, etc
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES ASSESSMENT
As an experienced Senior Security Analyst, you will have:
- Expertise around Exposure & Vulnerability Management for Classic environments and XaaS platforms.
- Experience with Web Application Security frameworks, a common vulnerability, es, and associated remediations, Framework, and methodologies such as CVSS, CIS Benchmarking, OWASP, MITRE
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis for vulnerabilities and determine feasible technical solutions
- Knowledge of secure software development methodologies (DevSecOps, Secure Architecture)
- Ability to work with large datasets and analyse the potential impact on Instinet security posture by using the following information: latest zero-days, current exploit techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques, combined with the Industry relevant certifications are desired but not essential
JOB KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION
- Attach Surface Management tools
- Vulnerability Management tools
- Hands-on with BurpSuite, Metasploit, Nmap
- Working knowledge/experience with REST APIs
- Able to write small tools/scripts
* Experience with data aggregation, visualization, and analytics tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'