Senior Security Analyst required by secure communication software client in Central London.
As the Senior Security Analyst, you will be part of the client’s high performance and specialist team that operate within the GRC, EUC and Security operations. You’ll quickly become the ‘Go to SME’ on all security matters relating to operational security, detection and response, and will consult on design, improvement and implementation of technical security controls.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead from the front and to be successful you’ll have extensive experience of SIEM tools, LOG analysis, Splunk and security testing experience in both web-apps and infrastructure.
You’ll be rewarded with a fantastic and friendly working environment, competitive salary and great benefits including Dental/Heath etc.
- Extensive experience with SIEM tools and LOG analysis
- Extensive Splunk experience
- Security testing in both Web-Applications and Infrastructure
- Strong understanding of OWASP Top10
- Security configuration of Windows, Linux and Mac
- Security Analysis and Design
- Malware analysis and behaviour
- IOC/Threat Intelligence
- Incident response
- End points protection software and configurations
- Experience of Web technologies, SaaS, AWS/Azure, email servers, DNS, SSL/TLS etc.
- Awareness of Java based web applications and their security configurations
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative team player and willing to mentor junior as required
- Deadline delivery focused to tight timescales
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.
- SIEM tools
- LOG analysis