WSP have partnered with a international Law firm and they are seeking a Senior Secretary to join their modern, entrepreneurial Manchester office. Working within successful central support hub you will ensure optimal performance and provide administrative support for senior fee earners and partners. You will strive to deliver results whilst building relationships with key stakeholders across several departments in this Law Firm. You will be able to work at pace, have organisation skills and knowledge to complete tasks and be flexible in your approach in order to meet the demands of a diverse client base.
Located in a wealth of locations around the world including, America, Europe, APAC and EMEA you will work with an incredibly successful and well-known legal brand name:
£21,000 - £28,000 Basic Salary:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of a Senior Secretary
- Ensure efficient running of the hub. Work as a team to achieve individual targets and provide direction, leadership and development to the more junior members of the team.
- Prioritisation of key tasks, completed directly or delegated to other members of the hub to ensure timely and effective output.
- Ensure all non-confidential tasks are directed through the hub and undertaken in the correct order of priority.
- Work in collaboration with other Senior Secretaries complex tasks which are time permitting
- Proactively engage with and assist fee earners regarding work requirements promoting use of the hub at all times
- Ensure clear and concise record keeping relating to tasks undertaken and correct filing of tasks and supporting materials
- Work within guidelines of procedures and processes
What they are looking for in a Senior Secretary:
- Experience of working within a similar role in the Legal environment
- Planning and organising
- Impact and influence
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Interpersonal understanding
- Problem solving ability
- Administrative Support